AG Language Centre is the result of my passion for teaching foreign languages. I have gained vast teaching experience working with numerous private and public institutions, teaching adults, children and teenagers alike. Our classes are effective, as our own commitment translates into that of our students. We never waste any time. Each class has a specific linguistic purpose; it starts with a round-up and ends with assigning homework, which is later meticulously verified. New learning is immediately put into practice and consolidated. In class, I teach speaking and avoid delivering useless monologues.
Anna Goczał-Kudłacz – founder, educationalist, English and Spanish instructor
- Educational background in philology (Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland)
- Teaching qualifications (Jagiellonian University Teaching Methodology Course)
- Licensed specialist translator (Jagiellonian University UNESCO Chair)
- Familiarity with diverse foreign language teaching methods
- More than 15 years of experience as a foreign language teacher
- Participation in numerous teacher training courses